Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Canadian Blogger Tips - Joined Panthera Yet?

 Panthera Network Welcomes Bloggers from Around the World!

Note: This blog has referral links that benefit our writers when you use them. Thank you! Want to blog with us? Please pop a note in the comments below and let us know!

Panthera Helps Bloggers Monetize Blogs

Panthera Network affiliate marketing comes highly recommended to me by a blogging friend in the USA. So far I have found the affiliate marketing rep I dealt with very friendly helpful and personable - This really means a lot when you are new to an affiliate marketing website.

Here is a bit of information from the welcome email I received when I joined Panthera:
 

Welcome to Panthera Network. 
Panthera Network Mascot - Friendly Lion


Your affiliate account has been approved. 
Please feel free to send us your comments and suggestions at any time. Our goal is to be your "favorite" affiliate network and your first choice when it comes to running campaigns.

Sincerely, Panthera Network 

How to Set Up Your Panthera Network Account

Panthera's referral program is the best I have found yet for referrals. The only other affiliate network I have seen offering referral rewards so far is Share a Sale, and their referral is quite small.
  1. First, click on this referral link to apply to Panthera Network.
  2. Next, complete the form. You will need to input a physical address and a telephone number.
  3. When choosing your method of payment, it is best to select direct deposit, as there are fees involved in the other payment methods.
  4. After your account is approved, you will need to fill out a tax form, scan and email or fax it in.
  5. You can find lots of great tips in the tools section in the left-hand column under FAQ. 
Hoping to see you adding revenue to your blog or website through Panthera too!
Give it a try! It's free! Don't be shy!

Please let me know when you sign up, so I may be able to help you with questions or suggestions.

Tweet Me 

 @Sister_Su


This post was proofread by the free version of Grammarly



1 comment:

  1. I have been with Panthera for a while and was very grateful to be accepted by them, because apparently, they rarely accepted people who are not paying for a domain.
    I do have one paid domain -seniorssavings.ca However, I know it is not always easy to purchase a domain name.
    If you are not paying for a domain, but you ae very active on social media and would like a reference to see if they will accept you too, please leave me a comment and I will see if they will accept you with a reference from me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping in. Comments that are family-friendly and do not contain contact information will be posted after moderation.

Affiliate

See your ad here