Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2020

WordPress Sites Not Sight Friendly!

 Why WordPress Site Building Platform Creates Eyesight Problems

Several years ago, I tried creating a site on WordPress. After all, it's what so many websites are recommending right? 
Well, it didn't work for me then, and it still does not work for me now.. Actually, the new back office is slightly worse than it was before. Worse? Yes, either the font has gotten tinier, or my eyesight has gotten worse.
Here is a screenshot showing the size of the font in the WordPress back office.
WordPress Site Set Up Barely Visible.

 Perhaps they're trying to squeeze more information into a smaller space, but whatever the reason, the minuscule light grey font on a white background is enough to give anyone eyestrain. But hey, maybe that's just the way it appears to my eyes.

Why So Many Recommend WordPress Sites

I believe one reason so many people recommend WordPress sites is that they are getting paid for each person who signs up with WordPress. Follow the money - if you were being given an opportunity to make money by referring people to WordPress, you might do that too.
Myself?
I have referred people to Blogger for years. However, once again Blogger has done a new back office update that is supposed to make it more user-friendly for people blogging from mobile and in doing so they have created a light grey on white back office. Aaak! 
New Blogger Where Did The Contrast Go?

So here I go looking for a blogging platform that I can see with these weary old eyes that won't make my vision bleary!
Any suggestions?
Please drop me a note in the comments below,
Have a great day,
@Sister_Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping in. Comments that are family-friendly and do not contain contact information will be posted after moderation.

Affiliate

See your ad here